Greetings, beautiful musical ones!
I resumed in-person lessons in November 2021. And of course I’m still meeting with students in other parts of the country online.
Please review pandemic procedures, and my payment and cancellation policies:
- We’ll revert to Zoom lessons locally as needed.
- We’ll all be masked as I continue following local public school procedures.
- Vocalists will remove masks while singing.
- We’ll continue keeping things simple, with only the student coming in.
- Parents are welcome to attend any first lessons with young musicians-in-the-making. (My current background check badge and lots of student reviews are available here.)
Payment options include Zelle (fantastic), Venmo, checks, cash, and takelessons.com. You’re welcome to pay monthly, bi-monthly, or per lesson. Please make payment prior to each lesson. One busy/savvy mama uses Zelle auto-pay.
Requests to reschedule or cancel
Please give me at least 24 hours notice except in emergency situations.
For lessons missed without notice, please make payment without a special request from me.
Please keep cancellation requests to a minimum. Progress requires continuity. If cancellations and emergencies abound, this may not be the right time for lessons.
Lastly for now
Let’s have a beautiful 2022. I’m jazzed as ever by the privilege of working with and knowing all of you!
Updated January 7, 2022