Life Coaching with Teresa Young
In this exciting collaboration, you’ll begin work on what you want most, meeting with Teresa weekly on Zoom or by phone. In-person sessions in north Los Angeles are another option.
Typical client goals include:
- Livelihood that fits your core values and preferred lifestyle
- Creative satisfaction, often but not always linked to livelihood
- Power to address a challenging situation or transition
- Clarity on an important issue, with support to find it
- Healthy, sustainable relationships, romantic and otherwise
- Vibrant physical health, often impacted by life satisfaction
You’ll get expert, energetic, empathic support. What’s more, you’ll commit to 110% engagement. Then you and Teresa will celebrate your large and small successes along the way.
Ready for the vibrant future available to you through this holistic form of life coaching? Then let’s get to it!
More on my soulful approach
My soulful approach to life coaching isn’t rainbows and fairy dust. It isn’t grounded in religious tradition either.
To get real with you about how I work, my approach is body/mind/spirit-centric. Meaning that what happens in, to, and through our hearts, minds and bodies is all of a piece and all relevant, especially at important junctures.
Quantum physics tells us we’re energetic beings, “entangled” in life in fascinating ways. So dreams, depressions, diseases, accidents, addictions, inner and outer conflicts, synchronicities and more may signal what we need to know now. They may be invitations to correct our course, toward the healthy longevity that’s possible in 21st century life… read more here.